Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 112 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone: (718) 855-6222
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForDinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceIntimate, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
Food and service all handmade and excellent. Nice setting. High quality but family friendly. Peaceful and easy to have a nice conversation too. Specials nice and all well priced. Generous wine by the glass. I recommend and will be back...
Delicious, homemade Italian food. I had the ricotta and veal meatballs. Served with a vegetable, no pasta. Really tasty. I suggest you arrive early. They run out of some of the freshest things.
Incredible food!!! Great service. Really cute neighborhood place. Very old building with character. Not ornate. Rustic.
Had a great time here recently. Staff was great, helpful and fun, made us feel comfortable. Food was great, classic Italian dishes cooked very well and served in a timely manner with a smile.
Love the food here. Just wish they had lunch menu